Use AI to increase the efficiency and bottomline of your supply chain.
- For Supply Chains.
- A company in the Food and Beverage industry is looking to optimize their warehouse and distribution process. They already have SAP ERP to manage their entire Supply Chain process.
- Customer is looking for a nimble set of AI algorithms that can look across their supply chain and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies, lower labor costs, decrease inventory costs, reduce cycle times, and suggest training improvements and checklists for the drivers.
- Skilled labor is hard to find. The problem is not eliminating skilled workers, the problem is getting information and knowledge to staff that results in maximizing the efficiency of your supply chain.
- Supply chain inefficiencies such as excess inventory, incorrect inventory and timelags can be the difference between annual growth and stagnant revenue.
- The client wants to leverage their investment in their current system: SAP ERP Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Frictionless AI uses Machine Learning algorithms including Deep Learning to optimize your supply chain process by delivering operational insights and pinpointing organizational inefficiencies.
- By consuming end-to-end data from your supply chain, our AI algorithms provide predictive recommendations to users, managers, and systems to eliminate supply chain inefficiencies.
- From warehouse inventory, to delivery routes, to time logging, we flag events that trigger anomalies in the supply chain.
- Eliminate “brain drain” expertise when employees change positions.
- Improved decisions that are based on data rather than intuition.
- Reduced cycle times for orders.
- Decreased number of deliveries by consolidating and optimizing routes
- Provided sales insights to drivers delivering products so they can reduce inventory on the truck and initiate sales during the delivery process.
- Connect to stores’ calendar to anticipate just-in-time products for store events.
- Optimize bin storage and bin transportation.
- Retain and develop your best employees to reduce labor costs.